There are several things that may be occurring and it depends largely on the system your device has. Let's check out what happened in each of them!
If you're using an Apple device:
- First, make sure your device has the iOS 8.0 version or later: go to Settings > General > Version;
- If your version is previous to 8.0, you can upgrade the system by doing the following: go to Settings > General > Software Update and tap the install option;
- After having updated the iOS system, it's time to see if the PlayKids app is updated to the coolest version: 3.0! Open the App Store > Updates> PlayKids > Update;
- Each character is in a different wagon. If what you seek is a music video, it will be on the Watch and Dance wagon! If you're looking for other fun cartoons, they will be on the Watch and Smile wagon.
If you're using an Android device:
- You may not find some wagons because PlayKids has not been updated on your device. In order to do so, please follow these steps: go to Play Store > open the menu > My Apps > PlayKids > tap Update.
The PlayKids app is not the same on Android and Apple. The platforms are different, so each one has its limitations and the apps ends up in a different way.
There is no forecast yet related to when the versions will be the same, but our drivers have been working hard to provide fun on both trains!