You can prevent accidental purchases from happening by blocking purchases within the app, or by setting it up so your password is always required for purchases.
For Apple / iOS devices:
You can block purchases within any app, and you can also enable an option where your password is always prompted in order to make a purchase. To do so:
- From your device's Home screen, open Settings and then tap "General > Restrictions"
- Enter your password for Restrictions or create one if it does not already exist.
- Look for the “Require password” option and change it to "Immediately"
- Then, take a look around the settings: you can restrict many features from here.
For more details, please click here.
For Android devices:
Most Android devices by default won't ask for your password before completing your purchase. To avoid any unwanted purchases, please follow the steps below and activate Password Protection:
- Open Google Play Store app;
- Click the icon with three dashes on the upper left corner, then tap Settings;
- Under "User Controls", tap Require password for purchase;
Got any questions?
You can send an e-mail to our Support team to speak directly to our team.