We have news for the App in the iOS Operating System*: now it's easier to find the downloaded videos!
All the saved and available videos to watch without an internet connection will be stored in the "My Downloads" wagon.
Our new wagon only appears in the main screen after some videos are already downloaded.
Wagon "My Downloads”
The videos are organized by:
- "Recently watched"
A video is only considered "watched" when played for at least 5 seconds.
The order of the videos only changes after you exit and enter the "My Downloads" wagon again.
To delete videos:
- Manage and delete downloaded content
- Click the trash can icon in the upper right corner;
- Select the videos to be deleted;
- Confirm deletion on the bottom bar
* We are developing this same wagon for the Android operating system.